The following is the philosophy of Charles Schultz, the creator of the “Peanuts” comic strip. You don’t have to actually answer the questions. Just read the e-mail straight through, and you’ll get the point.
1. Name the five wealthiest people in the world.
3. Name the last five winners of the Miss America.
5. Name the last half dozen Academy Award
winner for best actor and actress.
6. Name the last decade’s worth of World Series winners.
The point is, none of us remember the headliners of yesterday. These are no second-rate achievers. They are the best in their fields. But the applause dies. Awards tarnish. Achievements are forgotten. Accolades and certificates are buried with their owners .
Here’s another quiz. See how you do on this one:
1. List a few teachers who aided your journey through school.
2. Name three friends who have helped you through a difficult time.
3. Name five people who have taught you something worthwhile.
4. Think of a few people who have made you feel appreciated and special.
5. Think of five people you enjoy spending time with …
The lesson: The people who make a difference in your life are not the ones with the most credentials, the most money, or the most awards.
They are the ones that care .
Pass this on to those people who have made a difference in your life .
If you are serious about style and fashion, why not find a way to get involved with the industry you love, tell your stories to others and become a blogger?
Fashion blogs are increasingly influential with prominent bloggers regularly taking front-row seats at high-profile fashion shows. Our main site – fashionblog.fr has given us fantastic opportunities, being constantly invited to the brand launchers and Fashion Weeks, pretty amazing staff! Start with us, see if you liked and fly solo!